The Application Form for our Certificate Course in Sound Engineering is available now and can be downloaded and printed from our website.
Note: We have updated the course content and added MUSIC (AUDIO) MIXING, RECORDING AND PRODUCTION to our course content and the revised Course Information Brochure can be download under “Course Information” link in the main menu.
1) Two additional passport size photos of self, and application forms duly filled in with the information required along with self attested photocopies of mark-sheets and passing certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C./ Diploma and other higher qualifications (if any) have to submitted/ will be accepted at St. Xavier’s Technical Institute, Mahim, Mumbai 400 016 from June 3, 2019 to June 21, 2019, Mondays to Fridays between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. If you have appeared for your H.S.C./ Diploma 2019 exam and the results of H.S.C./ Diploma exams have not been declared at the time of submitting this application form, under point no 3(d) in the application form please mention “Results Awaited”. In such a case self attested photocopies of the same will have to be submitted as soon as the H.S.C./ Diploma results are declared.
2) The above have to be submitted to Mr. Prakash Salian (Accountant) who will be available at the TRUST OFFICE, XAVIER INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING SOCIETY, Second Floor, XIE Building, from June 3, 2019 to June 7, 2019 between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
3) The same have to submitted to Mr. Vijay Vaghela (Former Lecturer, St. Xavier’s Technical Institute) who will be available at the XTECH office, First Floor, St. Xavier’s Technical Institute Building, from June 10, 2019 to June 21, 2019, Mondays to Fridays between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
CLICK TO VIEW/ DOWNLOAD/ PRINT APPLICATION FORM
(The form can be downloaded, printed & also photocopies of the same in black & white can be used for submission.)
4) Counselling, consultation, payment of fees and finalization of admissions is based on merit and selection interview of the applicants. This will be processed from June 24, 2019 to June 28, 2019. At this time, applicants will have to bring along their original mark-sheets and passing certificates for verification.
5) The fee amount of Rs. 2,00,000/- (Two Lakhs) has to be paid in full, only by demand draft drawn in favour of St. Xavier’s Technical Institute, Mahim, Mumbai 400 016, not later than June 28, 2019. A receipt will be issued for the same.
6) The list of selected students will be displayed on our website as well as on our notice board/s at St. Xavier’s Technical Institute on July 1, 2019. The Classes/ Training will commence on July 3, 2019. Identification Cards will be issued to the admitted students within a week of the commencement of the Sound Engineering Course.